Saturday, May 9, 2009

yeah..

I agree with Tim-- what are we doing now?

I had a dream last night that nobody showed up to the next planning meeting, so I just baked cookies instead...

(Correct me if I'm wrong but) I think I heard that no date was set for the next meeting? But is that the only reason why we haven't done anything for almost a month now? Because it seems like it would be really easy to just choose a date and a place. andddddd, in that case, is it too late to do anything? :( It's probably too late to plan an all-school rally during the school year. But are there things we can do? I'd hate to think that this whole thing just sort of dies just because we forgot to say when the next planning meeting would be. Maybe we can keep updating each other and sharing prayer requests through email? Or through BLOG?

just throwing some thoughts out there.

1 comment:

StupidJ0N said...

i agree, i think it is too late to have a school year rally. but i definitely want to still do a rally. maybe over summer.